Friday, March 30, 2012

Black Hair?!?!?!?

Ok, so....I want to die my hair KIND OF black....I don't really want to go all black though n my parents won't let me innyhoo...so if you guys could give me picks or ideas on what highlights or whatever plz do!!!!



Black Hair?!?!?!?

what color hair do you have right now



Black Hair?!?!?!?

try a brunette look, with the natural instincts



Black Hair?!?!?!?

how about thick chunky slices of black on the underneath section of your hair... You parents may agree to that.. And when they get used to it, add some more. Then a few months down the line they may allow you to do it all over!!! Good luck.. Remember you may have to change your colour make up. As black may make you look pale!



Black Hair?!?!?!?

get a dark brown



Black Hair?!?!?!?

if you want to die ur hair black and ur blonde...dont do it. if u dont like it once its done you will never get ur original color back



if u have brown hair go for it, ease yourself into the black with darker and darker browns until change isbt even noticeable between dark dark brown and black

No comments:

Post a Comment