Friday, March 30, 2012

Sick of black hair...help!?

I have been dying my hair black for like 2 years almost!



Now I want to have medium honey brown hair. Does anyone know what the process is like to get this done?? I want to go to a hair stylist so I dont ruin my hair. Is this very difficult? Do you know how much it will cost?



Also, lets say they bleach my hair blonde and then dye it. Once my natural mousy brown hair comes thru on the roots and I dye that color, will my roots not match the rest of my hair? Cuz hair dye will look different on my bleached hair than it will on my natural hair. does that make sense? I feel like I am screwed and stuck with black hair forever.



Sick of black hair...help!?

They will strip it and color over it, yes. This process will take 2 plus hours. If you do some highlighting, with some of your natural color in it, you dont have to go as often. Every other time will be a root touch-up. The cost can get expensive, mine was 70,but for your initial coloring worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment