Friday, March 30, 2012

Black Hair??????

I'm very very very very curious as to why us blacks put oil in our hair EVERY single day and whites wash the oil out if their hair EVERY single day ( both are exaggerations). I wash my hair at the most once a week, but usually every 2 weeks. My white friends are like I could never do that. What is it that's so different? Can someone please tell me? I really want to know.



Black Hair??????

Well it's actually simple every one is born with natural hair oils. Some more than others and it happens to be very common for people of European decent to have alot more hair oils than blacks. That's because our hair is extremely curly, so curly that our hair has napps (which is just a very small tight dry curl). The tighter the curl the less oil. Most Caucasians have medium curls to just plain straight hair so their hair gets oily when not washed frequently and blacks even with straightened hair still have very little oil so they put grease their hair but the best oil for our hair is organic oil because it's more similar to your hairs natural oils not grease which is Vaseline based and just coats the hair with a sheen so it appears moisturized. To answer your question blacks have little oil so they put grease (sometimes overdoing it) on their hair and whites have oily hair naturally so they wash it out often. But i must state no one person has hair like another evreyone's hair is unique and requires different or similar care even if they are the same race.



Black Hair??????

the different textures n where we come from (history and geographically-wise) has a lot to do with it



Black Hair??????

I prefer to wash my hair everyday because if I don't, it gets flat, weighed down by the oil and it smells dirty.



Black Hair??????

My black friends tell me that it's because their hair is dry.



Black Hair??????

black people hair is dry, we need more oil in our hair for moisture

No comments:

Post a Comment