Friday, March 30, 2012

Hair Help ? I should of new better ! How do i cover black hair?

Hi, Here goes, i tried to creat a two tone look, blonde on top and black underneath. I know i have trouble getting my hair back to blonde as i have so many different colour on my hair for the bleach to take. Anyways. My Brothers girlfriend has the same two toned hair and she said she had hair like mine and she said she used hair dye to get her hair as blonde as she can. I know hair dye cant possibly get it that whiteish blonde, Anyways. i thought i give it a go and so she got me the hair dye she aprantly used to bleach her hair. I thought it was going to be a bleach bleach, thinking she told me wrong but it was an actual blonde hair dye, She said them ore i keep dying it with his blonde hair dye the lighter it will get. So I did the underneath blacj, obviously i was going tot do the top first so i would just beable to go over the blonde with a hair dye and underneath will go the same shade. But she said i will have to do the black first. So I did, i used loads of boexs of hair dye



Hair Help ? I should of new better ! How do i cover black hair?

Oh Angel, what have you done?



OK, first thing is do not apply any more bleach or any more hair colour whatsoever.



You have received a couple of good suggestions regarding going to a hairdresser, but I would suggest caution there too because some salons would unscrupulously offer the world and charge you the same to recover your desired colour.



A decent hair salon owner would tell you what I am about to....



Do nothing except care for your hair by washing it with nutrient giving shampoo's and conditioners.



Seriously, do nothing! You must now let your hair GROW out.



I would also suggest that you only wash your hair once every TEN days in order to allow the natural oils to flourish and do their job. Once a week at most.



By all means go to a hair salon, but you should only be receiving advice for your peace of mind rather than more colouring sessions.



Please feel free to email me at any time if you want to, but I urge you not to try anything else, ok? Let it grow and recover.



Best wishes,



Phillipa



x



Hair Help ? I should of new better ! How do i cover black hair?

Try going to the hair dressers or ask ur parent(s)/guardian good luck!!



Hair Help ? I should of new better ! How do i cover black hair?

I don't think there is a way to cover black hair. You would have to use an all over hair color, or bleach it back again. You need to be really careful.



Of course I would recommend a professional take a look at it. Please don't listen to your brothers girlfriend, she did not know what she was talking about.



Hair Help ? I should of new better ! How do i cover black hair?

dye to brown then dye to light brown then dye to blonde....be careful and use a deep conditioning treatment to repair your hair your putting it through alot of stress



Hair Help ? I should of new better ! How do i cover black hair?

Seriously, go to a hair dressor- you don't want to mess around with your hair, it could fall out and then what!



Hair Help ? I should of new better ! How do i cover black hair?

Your a fool...grow it out!



Hair Help ? I should of new better ! How do i cover black hair?

................... WIG !!!!!!!!!!.....................



Hair Help ? I should of new better ! How do i cover black hair?

Hair dye will not lighten. You put colour in but to take it out you owuld have to use bleach and on black it gonna be terrible. My advice is to go to salon and see what they can do.



Hair Help ? I should of new better ! How do i cover black hair?

OK this is a pretty easy one so I hope I can help...The ONLY thing that removes black hair dye without harming your hair is a hair color remover.You can buy them in most places like Wal Mart,Target,K Mart. You have to put the color remover kit on your hair FIRST to get rid of the black,but you need to know that though it will really lighten your hair you still have to recolor your hair. The color remover will remover a lot of natural oils and things your hair needs leaving it in a shape to break if you don't recolor. So you could do the color remover then go with a blonde that is close to your natural color. If you want your hair a really light blonde after that I would suggest waiting a couple of weeks(like three) then using a lighting product like White Lighting. You can normally get it places like Hot Topic. Manic Panic makes one too and though they do cost a little more then just normal hair color they will not only make your hair a very light blonde...like white...they wont harm your hair the way coloring it over and over again will. As a natural blonde you should avoid coloring your hair over and over because it can lead to breakage and in the long run hair loss.



Hair Help ? I should of new better ! How do i cover black hair?

ok dont listen to the ppl telling you to grow it out! you dont wanna look like a freak for a year, you'll be miserable!!! just go to a salon have them dye it back to its original color and then lay off the dye for awhile so your hair wont fall out! my sister had a similar problem, they "stripped" out the dye and dyed it back to her natural color. good luck girl!!!



Hair Help ? I should of new better ! How do i cover black hair?

I absolutely agree with Phillipa!!



She knows what she's talking about and FINALLY! SOmeone who makes sense!!



I wouldn't let anyone touch it now. And that includes yourself. Trying to color it again yourself is going to be disasterous!! Leave it alone. Don't touch it and don't PAY anyone to mess it up even more.



The color might end up to be okay but you will jeopordize your hair to the EXTREME. You dn't need a chemical cut!! (that is when you're hair is so fried from chemicals that you need to cut it really short!)



Good luck and BACK AWAY FROM THE COLORS!!!



:o)



(ps.) there's a GOOD reason why all the salons you're calling won't take you!! Keep that in mind! ;o)



Hair Help ? I should of new better ! How do i cover black hair?

check the links below for * Hair coloring tips



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



check the links below for * Hair Dyeing Tips



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



Hair Help ? I should of new better ! How do i cover black hair?

ok ok calm down pettle!!



all of the hairdressers you have been to are right in saying the wont strip it coz this will only damage your hair even more, stripping hair means adding more chemicals



!



as for the first hardresser, is she even qualified!!



the best thing you could do is let the colour grow out!



have it cut every 6 weeks, just get 1-2 inches taken off it, your hair will be healthier for it in the long run too.



hope this helps!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment