Friday, April 27, 2012

I have black hair....so am i a brunette?

well one of my friends say i have black hair but one my other friends say im a brunette. cause in the sunlight my hair turns really brown. i've also been told by relatives that i have a mix of brown and black hair. also there are the 3 groups blonde, red, and brunette--IM REALLY CONFUSED!!



I have black hair....so am i a brunette?

I'm the same way... people call me a brunette, but I personally think my hair's black, but kind of dark brown, but I don't really consider it brunette.. it's really your personal preference. I just accept brunette or black hair



I have black hair....so am i a brunette?

i would say- you have black hair...



I have black hair....so am i a brunette?

You ae a very sexy Brunette, I happen to love Brunettes over any other hair color so be proud of it and wear it well. Peace



I have black hair....so am i a brunette?

Brunette.



I have black hair....so am i a brunette?

If u have black hair, then your a Brunette.



I have black hair....so am i a brunette?

well..... i would just say i have black hair and brown streaks in the sun



I have black hair....so am i a brunette?

yes, it's everyone with dark or brown hair



I have black hair....so am i a brunette?

if u hav black hair then your not a brunette



i see wat u meen



i know it is confusing sometimes



but like mags theyre r 4 groups 4 hair advice



wen im in the sun i hav brown hair in the sun its shows that i hav natual red highlights its pretty kewl



I have black hair....so am i a brunette?

You are a 100% brunette, unless you colour your hair say blond, then it would be like a frantic attempt to make a brain surgery;-)



I have black hair....so am i a brunette?

I would say you are blackette :)



I have black hair....so am i a brunette?

Yes anyone with brown or black hair is considered a brunette.



I have black hair....so am i a brunette?

your a brunette



I have black hair....so am i a brunette?

black hair is part of the brunette family



I have black hair....so am i a brunette?

um.you're either a blacke, a blackhead, or a blackette =)



I have black hair....so am i a brunette?

yes

No comments:

Post a Comment