Monday, April 23, 2012

Black hair, blue eyes, pale skin??

I naturally have very dark brown hair, light brown eyebrows, pale skin and light blue eyes....im thinking about dying my hair a very dark, almost (if not) black....cause it seems the darker I go, the more it makes my skin glow.



But I don't want to look like an emo / goth or anything, no offense to anyone, but thats not my style....so can anyone find any pics of someone with those colourings but still looks kind of glamorous? thanks for any help :)



btw i've been blonde...and that made me look more pale than when i've had darker hair



Black hair, blue eyes, pale skin??

Go blonde again! they are hott!



Black hair, blue eyes, pale skin??

So you think black hair will make you look less pale? Why do you not try and get a little sunshine, if you burn easy you will have to use block and limit your exposure, but you do not want to over do this as that looks unnatural and to me gross.



Black hair, blue eyes, pale skin??

yes. i did it except i have green eyes...anyways it will look great. about your eyebrows depending on how thin they are , if you dye your hair black DO NOT DYE YOUR EYEBROWS... if they seem to dissappear lol just use dark eyeliner to define them .. i've had my hair every color except for red. get sideswept / feathered bangs to avoid the goth look and wear purples, browns, greens, and dark colors for your eyeshadows and naturals for your lips to make your face glow..and instead of foundation use tinted moisterizer to be on FIRE good luck hope i could help you



Black hair, blue eyes, pale skin??

maybe something like this:



http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/d...



but this person has brown eyes; however, your blue yes will probably really pop.



personally, i actually have really dark hair (almost black, especially when it's wet) and I have grey eyes -- and, I think I look pretty good! ;)



Black hair, blue eyes, pale skin??

Check out thousands of hairstyles using http://mo8.org for links to websites offering different hairstyles, tips and free makeovers, you will be able to find something suitable. You can also upload a photo and try different hairstyles



Black hair, blue eyes, pale skin??

if you go with black hair and since you have pale skin, i do suggest you get some sun so you don't give off "the emo style" type of look...



i can't imagine how being a blonde would make you more pale??...perhaps you had the wrong blonde shade? ...i am pale aswell and have my hair died an ashy blonde which compliments my skin tone. think about it but i don't suggest you go black...



especially if you want to go black, it will be very difficult to go a different colour if you get the sudden urge to change your hair colour!

No comments:

Post a Comment