Monday, April 23, 2012

Is black my future hair color?

I am 16 years old and I have natural light brown hair. But recently I've found several black hair strands in my hair. Is my hair changing to black? Also, I am about 25% native american, could this be why?



Is black my future hair color?

I doubt it. By age 16, your hair color is pretty much set. Heck, I was born with dark brown hair (almost black), it went to a whitish blonde by 1st grade then to a regular blonde, then it settled to a dark blonde-light ash brown by 6th grade. Now, it's still the light brownish blonde color. The black hairs have probably always been there or if you haven't been out in the sun, they're just more noticeable.



Is black my future hair color?

It could be that it just shows in a few strands here and there. My sister and I (dark blonds) always had a few dark red strands off and on over the years; Our grandmother had darker-red hair. But mine has never changed colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment