Monday, April 23, 2012

Hair bleach....for black hair?

I'm thinking of using hair bleach for my hair which is black... or hydrogen peroxide ( are they two different things? ) How do I prepare it, and how long do I leave it in for...also does it lighten your hair to a brown colour? Or will I have to dye it after I bleach. How long should I leave it in for...and should I lay out in the sun?



Hair bleach....for black hair?

It depends on what colour you are hoping to achieve, I would never recommend putting a brown on bleached hair as it has the tendancy to go a kahki colour, you would need to put some red pigmentation in before having a brown to nutralise the green effect.



Your best bet is to have it done professionally, at least they know what they are doing.



Hair bleach....for black hair?

you'll ruin your hair. it'll never be the same after that



Hair bleach....for black hair?

whay cant you opt for a permenant hair color ,less amonia so hair will not damage



Hair bleach....for black hair?

I will take you hair to a shade of brown.. But you will need to tone it with another color.. You hair is going to look and feel like cotton candy by the time you're through.. Peroxide does not work well and bleach is gonig to FRY your hair if it is black. Go to a salon and ask them to do an "Eliminate" treatment or "Color Cleanse" treatment on your hair.. It will strip out the color in your hair.... It's going to be bad, I don't recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment