Friday, April 27, 2012

Fair skin, black hair & dark brown eyes-thinking about going blonde!?

Okay, i'm thinking about going blonde but scared to for these reasons:



1. My hair is in pretty good shape and i was born with extremely dark black-brown hair and don't wanna ruin it



2. It's currently dyed as black as black can get



3. I don't wanna go blonde and do the wrong color



So tell me what blonde I should go with? Also:



a. what deep conditioning products should I use if i do go that light?



and which shade of blonde is best?



My skin color is pretty fair now but I have a tint of yellow to it..and my brown eyes are more of a chocolate with a tint of red to it



Fair skin, black hair %26amp; dark brown eyes-thinking about going blonde!?

I have natural dark brown hair, when I decided I wanted to be a blonde I went thru a lot of hassle. It took a couple of years to get it just right. First mistake I made was to try and bleach out a whole head of hair. It took more than one bleach and I ended up with some sores on my head. And my hair still was not as light as I wanted it. After all the crap my co workers lovingly gave me and when my scalp healed and I went in and had more bleaching done... finally I had the color I wanted but the hair texture sucked.. I had to have several moisturizing treatments. I tried several products and I personally had the best luck with Humectress. I finally had to keep getting it trimmed and eliminate the frizzed hair. I went in about every 4 to 6 weeeks and had the roots bleached. When the hair grew past the getting rid of the first mess the newly bleached hair that had started out just being root bleaching grew out and I finally got what I wanted , sorta natural blonde hair. I have had it really long and really short, short is easier to care for, but long is beautiful. I never put any color on, I stick with the color it bleaches out to. I have been doing this bleaching for over 20 years and my husband actually does the bleach applications for me , it is that simple after you get thru the first mess. I would reccommend you have SHORT hair to start with to save you most of the crap I went thru.



I am bleached out to lighter than a strawberry but not up to a Marilyn Monroe. My hair looks natural because I never put color on it. Many people who have met me since I changed the color compliment me on my hair and NEVER have a clue even tho my eyebrows are dark , that I am not a natural blonde.



Remember it is just hair, it will grow out, it will take a licken and keep on ticken. If you like it who cares.



And yes I really really wanted to be a blonde.....and I would do it again, in a heart beat.



Fair skin, black hair %26amp; dark brown eyes-thinking about going blonde!?

It is really hard to go from black to blonde. I would NOT reccommend it. GL~



Fair skin, black hair %26amp; dark brown eyes-thinking about going blonde!?

Don't do it!!!



Brunettes Rule!



Fair skin, black hair %26amp; dark brown eyes-thinking about going blonde!?

Noooooooooooooooooooo bad idea i did that once i still cant get my hair the same and the black just seeps through its useless and it freaks out your hair also not to mention that it probably wont match your complexion and your eyes so i really dont recomende it !!!!!



--------------------------------------...



okay i know that you will probably get a better answer then mine but could you please vote mone best answer any way because i really need some points its driving me nuts thx junivive



Fair skin, black hair %26amp; dark brown eyes-thinking about going blonde!?

i don't think u should do it u should maybe do with a color closer to ur hair and hen just keep on going lighter and lighter into u hit the oclor u want so tat u get ajusted more



Fair skin, black hair %26amp; dark brown eyes-thinking about going blonde!?

i don't think you should because really really light blond hair don't compliment fair skin that well, in my opinion.



Fair skin, black hair %26amp; dark brown eyes-thinking about going blonde!?

some FAMOUS brown eyed blondes...(other than me of course)



Jessica Simpson



Katherine Heigl



Britney Spears



Carrie Underwood (although her eyes sometimes look hazel)



Faith Hill



Stacey Kiebler (WWF female)



Gwen Steffani



Beyonce



Tyra Banks (although she wears contacts of a hazel shade)



FIRST get the black out of your hair, you will need to bleach and then tone.....good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment