Friday, April 27, 2012

Jet-Black Hair?

My mom isnt very happy with me dying my hair at age 14 but Im trying to explain the semi-permenant idea to her [Although I dont get it as much myself]. If I used semi-permenant Jet Black hair dye will it mess up my hair as much or at all than just normal hair dye? What are the pro's and con's?



Jet-Black Hair?

PROS:



-Semi permanent color doesnt invade the hair shaft like a permanent color does. Between the two, it is the safer choice.



-It will begin to fade 6-8 weeks after the first application and should completely wash out in 2-3 months



CONS:



-If you are applying it to hair that is damaged from heat, like constant blow drying and/or flat irons, it may STAIN the hair. This means, it may not wash out completely and get stuck in the hair. And in order to change it, like with permanent color, you'd have to decolorize or bleach it later.



The bottom line, when you go VERY DARK, there is always a risk that the color wont wash out completely. So make sure you REALLY want to do it. And if you decided to go for it, Semi-permanent isnt as gentler on the hair than permanent.



Jet-Black Hair?

yes



Jet-Black Hair?

Once you start to dye your hair is hard to stop due to your roots growing out. Semi permanent means the color does not stay as true as long.



Jet-Black Hair?

Why do you want to dye your hair black? To follow a fad? I strongly recommend just being yourself and letting your natural hair color be a compliment to you. Hair dye is also HARD on your hair, I have alot of friends that now, as adults, regret putting so much chemical gunk on their heads.



Jet-Black Hair?

my daughter has done this alot.The roots show and the color made fade a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment