Thursday, April 26, 2012

Best shampoo (for black hair)?

I am Black. My hair is breaking and is extremly damaged. Sometimes my hair is sort of fine. I am trying to stop breakage and promote growth and healthy hair, with body. I have a relaxer, but I think that starting breaking my hair in the first place. My hair is constantly just breaking and coming out when I comb it. To grow out the relaxer would be and extremly long and hard and expensive process, that i just dont want to go through.



do you know of any good shampoos or other products that would be good for my hair.



Best shampoo (for black hair)?

all black hair is not the same. but try indigo's hair shampoo. you might have to order it though. it works really good. but its really expensive.



Best shampoo (for black hair)?

DONT USE MOTIONS! IT STRIPS THE END OF MOST BLACK GIRLS HAIR! Report It



Best shampoo (for black hair)?

Listen, you are going to think I am crazy..but I know this works.



Give up shampoo. Start using a conditioner and massage it into your hair and clean your scalp with it the same way you would do with shampoo. Shampoo can be harsh on black hair because it strips the hair off the natural oils..



I use the method and my hair is never dry or brittle and my scalp does not itch.



Best shampoo (for black hair)?

I used to relax my hair too. It did the same thing..what I did is...stopped relaxing it, and let it grow out..it might look crazy for a while but it's so much better now. I use Redken all soft(it's a golden bottle) You need to stick to Professional products. good luck



Best shampoo (for black hair)?

My girls are biracial and had the same problem. They now use Biologe' I believe that is how it is spelled. It is awesome, they won't use nothing else now. It is alittle expensive but you don't need as much as the cheaper shampoo's. You can find it at great clips and JCpenney hair salon. You will probally pay about $20 a bottle but look for the specials they run them alot, like buy one get one free ect ect. Not a day goes by that someone tells my hair how get it is, or ask to touch it. This stuff works good.



Best shampoo (for black hair)?

Kerastase is good, but it is expensive. Carol's daughter is also very good. What is more important than the shampoo is that the hair is moisterized always, especially the ends, and protected at night.



Best shampoo (for black hair)?

Fructis



Best shampoo (for black hair)?

Try using Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Shampoo(green bottle), and there replenishing conditioner. It's the best.



Best shampoo (for black hair)?

Redken All Soft is the best.



Best shampoo (for black hair)?

i know you asked for a shampoo but you should try getting a Deep Conditioning conditioner. and while your in the shower let it soak in as you finish up any other things you might have to do.



Best shampoo (for black hair)?

i agree with the girl in the first answer(criolla80) that's what i do as well and it really works for me, i have relaxed hair. and very realy if i think i need to use some shampoo(like after i've excercise for a long time) i use Garnier Fructis long and strong. it's the best shampoo for hair like this.



i gor this from a site called I-villege



Stop shampooing your hair. "Shampoos contain sodium lauryl sulfate. Sodium lauryl sulfate is a chemical; this chemical is a detergent and is universally known as a skin irritant. It hurts your skin. It really dries out hair because it's an inorganic chemical and hair is organic. Shampoo strips hair of natural moisture." Instead, she says, use just a little conditioner on a daily basis.



Shampoo hair with conditioner. "Just use a little bit and rinse it thoroughly," she says. "It may take some trial and error to know how much you need. After a while you'll know exactly what to use. Start small. Think of how much lotion you put on your face; your scalp is not much more surface area. Gently wash the scalp with the conditioner and rinse well."



Stop combing and brushing hair. If you cleanse hair with conditioner, tangles will fall out naturally while you are rinsing hair. Combing and brushing hair merely adds potential for damage and frizz. Curls will stay contained within themselves and the hair's surface will remain smooth.



Best shampoo (for black hair)?

...sweetie...don't relax your hair anymore if the grade of your hair isn't so unmanageable that you can't do anything to your hair without one...



...just buy a good shampo and conditioner like Motions or Creme of Nature because it puts moisture into the hair cuticle and ethnic hair needs moisture...



...wash and condition your hair like once a week or every 2 weeks and also the Creme of Nature has a deep conditioner do that every 2 weeks as well...



...it may be breaking because you don't have the grade of hair that can really handle a relaxer, I saw your other question...



...I too have employed the conditioner and no shampoo idea before and it's not too bad however I put brown gel, mousse and everything else in my hair, so I need some soap in it...



...whatever you do, make sure you are using products geared toward your hair type and stick with the same products, try a natural style to grow those chemicals out...and remember it took time for your hair to get in this shape so it will take time to undo the damage...you'll be alright just give it time and stop thinking about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment