Friday, April 27, 2012

I have black hair. what shampoo will keep it really black?

my natural hair color is darkkkkk dark brown. almost black. but ever since i was in 6th grade ive been keeping it really blonde and just recently died it jet black. i dont want the blonde to come through but i gotta wash my hairrr im just scared it will come out. what shampoo or anythinggg. what should i put in my hair to keep it from the color fading?



I have black hair. what shampoo will keep it really black?

my natural hair color is like yours too...really dark brown, almost black. i dyed it like a really light brown last year and when i dyed it back to black, the brown started showing through after a few weeks. So i used another box of black dye. that did the trick. in addition to that, use Pantene pro-v midnight expressions. its specially made for black colored hair, natural or dyed. also used a glaze. revlon has a dye system that comes with the haircolor as well as a glaze with six weekly treatments so that keeps the black shiny and makes it last. it;s called revlon colorist. hope it helps...oh here's the site for revlon colorist so you could learn a bit more about it if you don't already know....



http://haircolor.revlon.com/aspx/coloris...



I have black hair. what shampoo will keep it really black?

If your using permanent dye then it shouldn't come out, i don't think..



I have black hair. what shampoo will keep it really black?

you can use a non permanent rinse , roux, shampoo in / shampoo out and it covers gray and enhances the black. you can buy over counter / don't need a license.



I have black hair. what shampoo will keep it really black?

Permanent dye does wash out FAST! i need an answer for this too! somebody help us!!!



I have black hair. what shampoo will keep it really black?

used motor oil works the best. Like ha

No comments:

Post a Comment