Friday, March 30, 2012

My hair is to black, help!?

Ok, so I originally have black hair (soft). I have always had dark hair and about a month ago I really wanted to try something different so I had the stylist lighten it. It was nothing like what I saw in my head due to my dark hair I am sure. My hair was orange and pretty gross if you ask me. It did not look like me and I hated it so bad anyway so I was like ok I will just dye it back dark myself so I bought lorel feria in leather (soft black). So now my hair does not even look natural even thought it is black its to hard and I look like some crazy lady now. What do I do if anything? I hate going to see my family next week with this blue hair ugh.



My hair is to black, help!?

Since you dyed it black, you can't go back because it will never wash out. So my advice, just dye it black again, but a red base which will get rid of the blue.



My hair is to black, help!?

shave your head bald, say you did it for cancer and grab a toque



My hair is to black, help!?

Have it done professionally. I don't mess with dying my own hair because I had a very similar problem myself. It might be worth it to pay more to get rid of this problem.



My hair is to black, help!?

Get something that will add "lowlights" instead of highlights (one of those Loreal kits) This can help break up the color. This way you can keep your deep brunette locks but they will look more natural and will not look like you dyed your hair from a bottle yourself, producing one flat color...or see a hairstylist... Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment