Saturday, April 14, 2012

Best Black or Blue-Black Hair Dye??

I am planning on coloring my hair black at home. I've been coloring my hair for years so I know what I am doing. I have connections to professional hair dye that only professionals can get. My cousin is a cosmetoligist. So it doesn't matter is it's grocery store hair dye or pro stuff, I just need to know which is the best brand you've used for black or (preferrably) blue-black dye?? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!!



Best Black or Blue-Black Hair Dye??

just black makes the hair look too dark and artificial.. you can atleast make out tat its a dyed hair... blue-black gives it a good texture and shine and looks kind of rich.. so my vote is for blue-black...



good luck :)



Best Black or Blue-Black Hair Dye??

Did you ask this question before? I can't remember. :( But I have answered a question about blue-black hair color just recently.



The best blue-black color I've used is "Starry Night" by L'Oreal Feria. My hair came out to be a rich, sultry black with a metallic blue tint. It was great! :)



Best Black or Blue-Black Hair Dye??

black



Best Black or Blue-Black Hair Dye??

It depends on how your hair is.



It also depends if you want a blueish tinit or not.



Best Black or Blue-Black Hair Dye??

Let's see...for at-home stuff, I'd go with "Starry night" by Feria, or "Blue-Black" by Garnier 100% color. Garnier seems to have more of a blue hue to it. Both are permanent dyes.



If you have access to pro stuff, Shades EQ by Redken has a color called Onyx that's a blue black. You can mix in a blue "kicker" for more blue if you wanted. That's a demi perm color. Not sure if they make it in their perm lines also. Pretty much any pro line has a dark black/blue-black and includes color boosters like blue. If you've got access and a cousin willing to help, I'd use the pro stuff. It's probably of a better quality, I'd imagine.



Best Black or Blue-Black Hair Dye??

I'm in the same quest. I heard a lot about L'oreal Starry Night hair color. It's probably the bluest blue black dye out there on the consumer market. A lot of people swear by it but it also fades terribly too. Unfortunately, there's no such thing as permanent blue black dye. All dyes fade, and if you don't want it to fade, then black dye is the best. Maybe you'll get best results at the salon but I prefer DIY so I'll stick to products I know how to use. I had used L'oreal Preference 2.1 Onyx Sheen before with pretty good results. It can be found at Sally Beauty shop.



Best Black or Blue-Black Hair Dye??

Hmmm I have naturally wicked dark brown hair (level 1 or 2) and I've used Clairol Torrids in Ravenous Blue which is a level 1 BLUE based hair color and I used it with either 10 volume develper or 20 depending...but on naturally dark hair it looks blue black and the light it's a vivid navy blue...it's gorgeous but not meant for everybody. I'm not sure if they still even make it...it was number 880b in the Clairol Torrids collection.....L'Oreal has a few shade almost similar to it....



I've done the L'Oreal Feria (from the beauty supply store not the box) I can't remebe the name but It was a pretty blue-violet black and the conditioner that you can buy with the color smells wicked good.

No comments:

Post a Comment