Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Black females, Black Hair?

Is that the hair color for this yr?I've seen all my friends and a lot of females on tv and public dying their hair solid black. Rarely seen Highlights this year. Im talking about black females by the way I havent noticed it on anyone else really. It's a cute look on many!



By the way save the neg comments and racist comments because IM A BLACK FEMALE!



Black females, Black Hair?

many have gone back to black such as beyonce, but they still switch from time to time back to blonde or highlights but there has been alot more sporting that jet black look this year definately



Black females, Black Hair?

for me, dark brown hair goes great with black females. :)



Black females, Black Hair?

Black hair just seems to bring alot alot more facial features in black females...I have naturally brown hair, and I'm thinking of going black, once again, next week!!!



Black females, Black Hair?

As a black female i prefer my hair to be dark brown because of my skin tone it blends very well and from time to time i may have a little reddish color i think they should go with there skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment