Monday, April 23, 2012

Black Hair dye didn't work? Solutions?

I'm dyeing my hair black for Halloween, but I have brown hair. the semi-permanent stuff didn't work- anything I can quickly get to make it black?



Black Hair dye didn't work? Solutions?

The black dye should have worked, I also have dark brown hair and about 6 or 7 years ago I dyed my hair black with semi-permanent black dye and it didn't even fade, It looked really great for Halloween, but I had to let it grow out, and it looked awful, my natural color looked almost Grey next to the black even though it was a pretty dark brown. My suggestion: unless you want to pay to have it professionally stripped or dyed back your natural color........buy a wig!



Black Hair dye didn't work? Solutions?

try a different brand-black always works!!



Black Hair dye didn't work? Solutions?

juuuuuust use spray



Black Hair dye didn't work? Solutions?

bleach first then dye black



Black Hair dye didn't work? Solutions?

you should use 2 boxes for long hair and leave it on 40 minz then wash out completely. try a different brand...dont wash your hair 3 days after dying to hold the colour...if you try dying again %26amp; fail...use hairspray or colour mascara etc...it looks just as scary and washes out overnight



;-)



Black Hair dye didn't work? Solutions?

buy a wig



Black Hair dye didn't work? Solutions?

Go to a sally beauty supply to buy the dye if your going to dye it yourself its better for your hair than a box at any grocery store and cheaper.



You probably mixed the wrong thing together or it was expired so the chemicals weren't as strong or maybe not long enough set time?

No comments:

Post a Comment