Monday, April 16, 2012

Black Hair Dye with no chemicals for afro carribean hair?

I have afro carribean hair (think of mel b, kelisor angela griffths) and my hair is not chemically straightened/relaxed and I want to dye my hair jet black. I've used Blasol years later it's damaged my hair. Could you reccommend any other brands please



Black Hair Dye with no chemicals for afro carribean hair?

Lush do an amazing henna dye. The lady before me suggested this, and although I've never tested myself, I've seen the results! Much better for your hair than chemical dyes, and the colour has a great deal more staying power! And there's nothing remotely flat about it! Henna dyes each hair up a specific number of shades, so you get to keep your natural highlights (sorry if this is unclear... most chemical dyes are block colours and so will dye your natural highlights the same colour as the rest of your hair!)



Black Hair Dye with no chemicals for afro carribean hair?

You can use henna(real henna is only red) and add indigo. A great site to learn more about this is www.hennaforhair.com



They have a forum to ask questions and have a free online book to tell you all about henna. It's natural, moisturizing to the hair and does not fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment