Monday, April 16, 2012

Bleaching faded black hair?

My friends have done it with their very dark brown and black hair, so I thought I'd give it a try. I don't care if I ruin my hair. It's insanely healthy, only been dyed once so if it ends up a bad color, I'll just dye it black again and let that take over, but I was wondering how much hair bleach I would need, not regular bleach, to get my hair from a fading black, with brown roots almost half way grown to a bleach yellow.



I heard it goes from stages of orange, yellow to white. I just want to get it to yellow so I can dye it over with a dirty blonde.



How much hair bleach would I need and how difficult is this process?



I don't have the money for a salon, and I'm not that desperate. My hair isn't everything. I just want a change.



Bleaching faded black hair?

ok i have a friend who did it and it looks good but it is yellow not blonde. I suggest that u should go get it done professionally. just in case.



Bleaching faded black hair?

The amount of bleach you need will depend on your length and thickness not your color. You will need to use a 30 volume developer. Then you just have to leave it on and checkit periodicly till it is the shade you want. It may take an hour or more. Just keep an eye on it. Then like you said go over it with the dirty blonde following those directions. Also, it will help protect your hair if you don't wash it for a day or two before you bleach it then your natural oils take care of your hair a little. You still need to condition like crazy after.

No comments:

Post a Comment