Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Blonde Hair vs. Black Hair for my Wedding?

I currently have black hair. But I've had my hair every color in the books! So for my wedding, I can't decide wether to go with black or blonde hair. I look good in both, but I want to know which one looks better with a wedding dress? Which one stands out more?



Blonde Hair vs. Black Hair for my Wedding?

My preferences is always for "natural," all the way!



If black hair is your natural color, I know that coloring it blonde can be very "strenuous" on your hair, and difficult to get done "right." If you have your heart set on blonde, it is best to have it done WELL IN ADVANCE of "the day," so that if it does not turn out right, there is plenty of time for correction.



But don't be surprised if your hair suffers (condition-wise) afterwards. As far as standing out, that should be left to your own beauty of the day. As the bride, YOU will be the center of attention, naturally. There are millions of women who have married with ALL colors of hair!



As I said, in my book, it's "natural." Besides, later in life, you won't be needing to explain that that was your "blonde phase" to your grandchildren! HAHAHAHA!!!



Have a sylish day!



Blonde Hair vs. Black Hair for my Wedding?

go with black because blonde will blend in with ivory



Blonde Hair vs. Black Hair for my Wedding?

I've always thought that black and red look best with dark hair. i mean, just like you wouldn't wear a black and red dress with light yellow shoes, why should your hair be that color?



also black hair will bring out your eyes.



Blonde Hair vs. Black Hair for my Wedding?

Go with your natural hair color.



Blonde Hair vs. Black Hair for my Wedding?

i'd say black! but check with your feonce first and see which color he likes best on you



Blonde Hair vs. Black Hair for my Wedding?

Black will look better with your dress, and will stand out more.



Blonde Hair vs. Black Hair for my Wedding?

blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment