Monday, April 23, 2012

Blonde or Black Hair? Which Color Do I look best in?

I go back from my natural hair color which is black to blonde streaks with golden brown hair base color every other year but I was wondering what color looks best? My BF loves my hair with blonde streaks but my Gfs say i look best with natural black hair? what do you guys think?



http://xotiknpetite.tripod.com/xotiknpet...



Blonde or Black Hair? Which Color Do I look best in?

You are pretty in both...



You are more "funky/striking"/"memorable" as a blond...



You are more "beautiful" with dark hair



What are you going for? Funky or Fabulous? :-)



Seriously, I don't think you could do anything wrong. You'd look pretty with short pink spikes, so you could really do anything you want.



Blonde or Black Hair? Which Color Do I look best in?

Blonde. For sure. You are hot as a blonde. And hot the other way too, but hotter as a blonde.



Blonde or Black Hair? Which Color Do I look best in?

I love the blonde! It looks really good with you're skin tone!



Blonde or Black Hair? Which Color Do I look best in?

black hair.



Blonde or Black Hair? Which Color Do I look best in?

Natural, all the way.



Blonde or Black Hair? Which Color Do I look best in?

the dark hair looks much better with your skin color, and facial features, the blond looks more like euro trash trying to pick up a guy on south beach.



Blonde or Black Hair? Which Color Do I look best in?

blondy



Blonde or Black Hair? Which Color Do I look best in?

you look fine in both,but i love a dark haird lady,Grrrrrrrrr



Blonde or Black Hair? Which Color Do I look best in?

You look stunning with black hair. Dark hair is easier to keep looking good too as it reflects more light and appears shiny and healthy.



Blonde or Black Hair? Which Color Do I look best in?

In the blond picture your hair has been straightened and so it is hard to compare.



But I think the blond makes you look a bit fake. I think you should put less blond in it next time, or leave it natural.



I also think it would be really nice to cut it to your chin.



Blonde or Black Hair? Which Color Do I look best in?

They both look equally good, honestly.



I think the black is a better photo of you, but I can see that the blonde would look really nice in real life.



Blonde or Black Hair? Which Color Do I look best in?

gurl u like beyonce.. definately blonde ;)



Blonde or Black Hair? Which Color Do I look best in?

Black



Blonde or Black Hair? Which Color Do I look best in?

I like them both. I think that the blonde is a better contrast with your skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment