Monday, April 16, 2012

Blue/black hair?

I have tanned skin and black/brown hair. I got highlights last summer but now they've grown out. And I like my hair now that it's mostly black at the top, and some brown at the tips. It does look more natural now. I also have some grey hair (i'm only 15 and i dont know why!!) but I think a bit of blue would look better than just plain black.



I don't know if it'll match my skin though, I'm Filipino and pretty tanned for one too lol. But I thought, since blue/black is virtually just black anyway, with just a bit of blue in the light, why not?



PS. I'm thinking of doing this at home. No salon.



Blue/black hair?

go for it, but the blue fades out pretty fast, it only stays blue a few weeks and then its just black, so its really not much of a risk



Blue/black hair?

You can get grey/white hair at any age....some people are born with white hair...not a big deal.



http://www.jeromerussell.com/



Click on Punky and then click on Semi Permanent Creme Color. Check out Atlantic Blue, Blue Black, and Midnite Blue.



These might work great with your skin tone.



I naturally have very dark brown hair and I've used Jerome Russell Punky Color. You don't need to bleach your hair to use it but, i do suggest covering you hair with a plastic cap and using a blow dryer to help the color set in.



You order this stuff online of you can't find the dye in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment