Monday, April 16, 2012

Dying dark brown/black hair blonde...?

i bleached my hair when i was younger %26amp; then put red dye over it - this ruined my hair obviously but then it all grew out %26amp; now i have healthy dark brown/black hair.



however i want a change. i really want to go blonde - i realise it will ruin my hair (many people have advised me not to go through with it) but i'm bored with my current hair!



first i want to ask people's opinion on how it would look:



my hair is chin-length %26amp; curly. i have olive skin %26amp; black eyebrows due to my mediterranean roots.



secondly, if i was to go through with it, what would i do? bleach %26amp; then put a toner over it?



i'd do a test first, like dying a section of my hair e.g. underneath my fringe incase it turned out wrong.



thanks for your help!



Dying dark brown/black hair blonde...?

For a change this dramatic, always consult a professional before you go pouring on the bleach.



With the description of your features, I would suggest going with some highlights first. You'd be amazed how much of an impact it can make on your appearance and make you feel as if you have done something drastic.



(You would probably be met with better reviews from your peers as well)

No comments:

Post a Comment