Friday, April 20, 2012

I have black hair, can I dye it blonde?

my natural hair color is brown, i've been bleaching it for a couple years . in october when my roots started growing out i dyed it black instead .now its dec. and im getting a new hair cut next week its going to be really short, so i dont think there will be any brown hair-bleached blond- dyed black left, just brown hair- dyed black and some brown roots. and i was wondering if i dyed it blonde would it actually turn blonde can i do that or what.



I have black hair, can I dye it blonde?

If you keep doing that your hair is going to fall off, you need to just let it be natural for a couple months or years and afterwards you could bleach it again and make a nice hair cut everybody would love that new you.:)



I have black hair, can I dye it blonde?

I don't know if the black dye would mix with the blonde or not, but I'd advise not to dye it blonde. That just says, "I'm easy."



I have black hair, can I dye it blonde?

why would you want to dye your hair blond .................big mistake



I have black hair, can I dye it blonde?

Yes, as far as I know. My best friend is naturally black and she bleaches it, but if you don't want your roots to show she bleaches it 2 times a weak with a diluted version of the bleach product mixed with her special conditioner.



I have black hair, can I dye it blonde?

you're going to fry the crap out of your hair with all the dye. But it is possible, yes. It's going to be orange first....you're going to have to do it a couple times, but consult a professional.



I have black hair, can I dye it blonde?

You can't dye it blonde. It won't turn blonde. You have to bleach it before you can dye it. But get it done at a salon. Cause chances are....if you don't do it right....it will come out orange or pink.



I have black hair, can I dye it blonde?

I would have it done by a professional the first time. After that you can maintain it yourself. I tried doing this myself and ended up with PINK hair.



I have black hair, can I dye it blonde?

it can be done ask you stylist-- i like long dark hair



I have black hair, can I dye it blonde?

well u'll have to bleach your hair again a couple times and then dye it blond but i would probley just be easier to go to a salon and have them do it..



hope that helps



I have black hair, can I dye it blonde?

yes, but first try putting on a wig to see how you will look ,then see if you'll like it,then dye it



I have black hair, can I dye it blonde?

if you have golden skin or browner skin, don't. If you have fair or peachy skin, then maybe. It depends on how blonde you want to go, so ask your stylist for suggestions.



I have black hair, can I dye it blonde?

you should be able to if you bleach it first. Just dying it blonde won't do anything unless your hair is light first. Or you can get stuff that washes all of the dye out of your hair first, it's called "color strip" or something like that, and it just takes all the chemicals out so you're left with your natural color. You can get it at any drug store. Hope this helps :)



I have black hair, can I dye it blonde?

yeah u can do that there might be a little bit of black on it its cool



I have black hair, can I dye it blonde?

Yes you will need to bleach it out first then use your blond dye for best results



I have black hair, can I dye it blonde?

do what you want to do to your hair



I have black hair, can I dye it blonde?

hard to say a lot depends on your race... namely is your hair thin or thick full or not ect... i'd suggest that you go to a pro in this area... not a friend but a pro.. remember that you going to be wearing your hair and that you will want the job done look/right.. vs a clown... good luck.



I have black hair, can I dye it blonde?

No, you must shave your head and worship the dark one now. If you dye your hair blond, the prince of darkness will plague you until you admit to the entire American idol audience, that you and Kelly Clarkson are not natural blonds!!!



I have black hair, can I dye it blonde?

You can do it but youd have to take all your brown haircolor out so it would work but it would just really damage your hair



I have black hair, can I dye it blonde?

your roots will



otherwise you have to strip it until all color is out



it will turn an orangy color



then dye it blonde



-trust me it will be blonde, not orange-



I have black hair, can I dye it blonde?

I would go to a solon to have this done . that is a big step .



I have black hair, can I dye it blonde?

You probably shouldnt do it yourself because you would be mixing dyes and you never know what can happen (think of it like mixing paints)....if your going to get your haircut ask the person who is cutting your hair about it....im sure they'll know even more...



I have black hair, can I dye it blonde?

well I would advice you to just bleach your hair blonde, it last longer, if you are a clear complexion person, blonde hair will fit you with a flip hairstyle. Guys will go psssst.



I have black hair, can I dye it blonde?

Well shug, my natural hair color is ebony black (maybe a little darker). I finally lightened it my hair with BW White powder mixed with a Revlon or Clairol Creme Developper at 40 strength. It works GREAT, just put it under a clear cap so you can watch your hair lighten, or it will go wayyy tooo light. After you lighten it you can dye it whatever color blonde you wish to finish the job.



I have black hair, can I dye it blonde?

i think if someone was born with dark hair, then they should stay with dark hair.



some people just look stupid with really light.



if you want to dye it then dye it a brownish blond and not a light blonde.



I have black hair, can I dye it blonde?

Yeah, but you'll have to keep it on for about 5 hours. Seriously. Also, afterwards since you have to keep it on so long, you'll need to wrap your hair in deep conditioner and put a plastic bag or shower cap over your head while you sleep. The next day when you wash it out your hair wont be so dry and it'll be blonde.

No comments:

Post a Comment