Monday, April 23, 2012

Removing black out of your hair?

I have been growing out my black hair for about 6 months now. My hair is a combination of black,brown and blonde. The top of my hair is pure brown. I want to get a blonde put into my hair, but i dont know whether i should bleach it and then put a blonde colour i like in, or get it done at the hairdressors. It can cost $100's of dollars. Your advice is much appreciated!



Removing black out of your hair?

I wouldn't risk bleaching your hair at home, it's horribly bad for your hair to begin with! I think you'll be much pleased by just saving up and going to a stylist...



Just a thought. :)



Removing black out of your hair?

go to a beauty school. you will get a professional job done for half the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment