Monday, April 16, 2012

Which hair dye product should i use for jet black hair?

im planning to dye my hair jet black and i needed a product that wont end up fading. i have dark brownish color hair that looks almost orange in the sun. and everytime i end up dying my hair jet black with revlon colorsilk, the black ends up fading so i end up with that tint of brown hair. my hair has been bleached and dyed like a total of 10 times counting this year and last. but i still get comments on how straight and nice my hair is lol. so i've been hella lucky that my hair hasnt gone super dead. help please :)



Which hair dye product should i use for jet black hair?

BIGEN COLOR



Which hair dye product should i use for jet black hair?

So? who is born with "jetblack" hair. Mmmm, if it is already red it will tend to return to that color as it fades(and it WILL fade) black and red are the two colors that muddy out the most...if you keep this up it will be reddish green. I am sure you have seen those people, right? Ick! Why not involve a professional before you go for 11 times...

No comments:

Post a Comment