Monday, April 23, 2012

Any suggested product for dyeing the hair into BLACK??

Hello! I am an asian girl with black hair originally. After I dyed my hair into blonde, brown... and perm, ionic straightening for several times in these year, I wanna change back my hair into my original color - BLACK!! As you know its quite troublesome to keep dyeing the hair into another color! I tried to dye my hair into black by Revlon (Silk??), but it faded out and become reddish, brown, gold and a bit purple under the sun. Is it possible to dye my hair into black without fading? and finally I can have my own black hair as time goes by, then...really good!



Any suggested product for dyeing the hair into BLACK??

Due to all you've done to your hair, your hair needs to be "filled" and then colored. Filling is the process of putting some pigment back into the cortex of you hair, so that the permanent color then has something to hold onto and resists fading. You should go to a reputable salon to have this done, as you are looking at color correction at this point, and your hair has been through much chemical alteration. This process should cost you roughly $100.00. Hope this helps. Good luck



Any suggested product for dyeing the hair into BLACK??

There is no such thing as black hair for an asian person. Ask any hairdresser. All asian hair have shades of reddish and yellowish brown in it so please do not do this yourself. Go to a good hairdresser who will work on the corrrect shade of "black" to make it look as natural as possible.



Nothing spells "cheapskate" that a pure black hair dye job.



Any suggested product for dyeing the hair into BLACK??

the only way to go back to your original colour is growing out all the dye. your natural colour has been stripped by bleach etc and sounds like a bit of a disaster! you definitely need to spend the money on a decent hairdresser who will sort it out for you.



Any suggested product for dyeing the hair into BLACK??

Go to a hair salon for a consultation.

No comments:

Post a Comment