Monday, April 16, 2012

Black hair dye...help!?

Recently, after months being a "blonde" and all the maintenence that goes with it, I dyed my hair a lovely chocolate brown. My hair is healthier than it's ever been and I have a renewed love for dark hair, especially as my skin is quite pale.



I love this colour (my hair is a bit longer than shoulder length) and I am very tempted to dye it raven black because I love the contrast of it against my skin.



I would only be using a semi-permanent, but my question is, after you dye your hair black, how long would it take to wash out? My normal hair colour is golden blonde/light brown.



Thanks, and can anyone recommend a good hair dye?



Black hair dye...help!?

I personally love black hair with pale skin.



Anyway, if you choose semi-permanent, depending on what brand, possibly 15 to 20 washes (temporary is 15 and under, while permanent is 20+, roughly). But it depends what you wash your hair with (colour shampoos etc) and the way you look after it.



Schwarzkopf is my favourite brand for hair dye and most hairstyling products.



Keep in mind that black hair is a pain to get out. Make sure willing to keep it or know the consequences of dying it black.



Black hair dye...help!?

As a hairstylist i would not recommend coloring your hair black unless you plan to keep it that way.



Black hair dye...help!?

semi permanent doesn't last very long. it too hard to keep up with. i would recommend not to do it. unless u really wanna keep up with it.



Black hair dye...help!?

Well... I never went to cosmetology school, but an old roomate of mine had sandy blonde hair and went to black and it was almost a gray color once the die lightened, so be careful

No comments:

Post a Comment