Monday, April 16, 2012

Can black hair dye, make your hair fall out?

I'm 21 years old and I have couple of grey hairs. My hair has a natural dark brown and I dye my hair with black hair color.



My hair is pretty thick. Usually when I wash my hair I can count to about 20-25 strans of hair that I can see in the sink. Is this something I should worry about?



(I also use "got 2 b glue" gel. its tough gel, but it does wash out.)



Can black hair dye, make your hair fall out?

Dye cannot make your hair fall out at the root and your hair loss is normal. You might have breakage if you dye it a lot. I would suggest Natural Instincts if you don't have a lot of gray. It is easier on your hair



Can black hair dye, make your hair fall out?

Up until recently i had been dying my hair black for about 7 years (i decided to change colours). I have normal strand loss. It is said you can lose anywhere up to 100-120 hairs a day from sleep, shampooing, brushing it.



Can black hair dye, make your hair fall out?

A few gray hairs are nothing to worry about at 21. They're most likely not noticeable. However, hair dye will not make your hair fall out unless you leave it on waaaay too long or if you continue to dye it and don't take care of your hair. I, too, have a loooot of hair and it's really thick, and when it falls out it only means that your hair is growing. So that's nothing to worry about. If you are going to continue to dye your hair, do it every four to six weeks and take good care of your hair in between those. Use a shampoo for color-treated or damaged hair; it will keep your hair hydrated. Use a deep conditioner if you have to. Use girly products if you really want to get a good effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment