Monday, April 16, 2012

Black hair question, does anyone benifit fromusing serums in their hair and can you use them with st

Im black quarter indian, I can sometimes get my natural hair completley staright without the use of straigteners but it takes tight paliting and two days with the aid of serums. My hair is just past sholder length and I have to use quite a bit of serum. When I use straightners I normally use lusters, liv which is a very rich hair cream and then my hair is silky straight but that can be heavy. If I can just use serums Id be happy. I dont use grease as its sticky and clams my scalp. Ive used fantasia serums. The best two ive used are aficas best organics, and fructics sleek and shine. Any advice on the use of serum with straightners.



Black hair question, does anyone benifit fromusing serums in their hair and can you use them with straightners

hi..



im a quarter cuban and i have the same issue...



the key to using serum, is not direclty using it in your hair...



what i do is after i finish washing my hair, i comb the serum into my hair and blow dry it without the comb...



once its dry, i section my hair and blowdry the parts with the comb...



when im all done...i spray some serum onto my comb and comb my hair...



i then flat iron my hair in sections from root to tip...



this works fantastically...



serum works great but is a grease...so dont pour it onto your hair...



a good serum to use is Chi Oil....it goes great with the Chi flat iron as well...



this serum softens your hair for that sleek bouncy feel..



goodluck:)



Black hair question, does anyone benifit fromusing serums in their hair and can you use them with straightners

Okay...im mixed...not black but i can still answer the question. I use garnier fructis sleek and shine also. its the only one i have ever used,....cuz i never used serums. so this was like my first once. ive had it for like 2 weeks. IT WORKS GOOD for my hair. when i use it...it doesnt make my hair greasy....although it might for caucasian hair...and the serum makes my hair soft! it says to use one pump for your hair...but girl, WE NEED WAY MORE THAN THAT. when i am only doing about 4 layers of my hair... I use one whole pump of serum and rub it through my hair. then i comb it through. then i spray on my heat protectant...then i slide on down with my straightner. it works soooo well! why must you use so much serum? a girl told me about something called satin press....i forgot where they might have it...but i dont know. you can ask around. she said that the first day you use satin press...which is a hair cream...it kinda makes your greasy...but from them on....for the rest of the week you dont need anymore. so you might wanna check that out also.



hope i helped!!! =]



Black hair question, does anyone benifit fromusing serums in their hair and can you use them with straightners

thanks for the tips girls. mixed hair can be a problem as well as a blessing.



Elasta also do great serum too. i also comb it through whilst hair is damp and then brow dry through with a comb attachment. hair is then sraightened and silky smooth and non greasy. i either wrap hair at night ans tie with silky scarf or plait. hair stays lookin good for days...until it rains that is.



Black hair question, does anyone benifit fromusing serums in their hair and can you use them with straightners

I am mixed and find that using serum never works. I've used pink cream which can be a bit heavy, at the moment I am using African Pride hair, scalp and skin oil, but only very little at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment