Monday, April 16, 2012

How to remove black hair color?

My hair was dyed black, but I have about 3 inches of natural brown, which is my regrowth. Anyways, I wanted to get rid of the black and get a full head of brown with light highlights. I went to the salon, got it done, it looked ok, but once I got home, I noticed the black was still there! Even though she did BLEACH my black before dying it, the black is still there...so you can imagine how stupid I look. Half of my head is brown with pretty light highlights, and the tips are black. So messed up. I paid 80$ for this and it didnt even come out like I wanted, and my hair is pretty dry now. Should I return and get the half of my head RE-BLEACHED and re-dyed? If it didnt work one time, should I try again? Is it really going to damage my hair even more?



How to remove black hair color?

You should call and speak to the manager. IF the hair can take it, the ends can be relighted. Although it may seem odd to you and this particular hairdresser, a lower volume of developer will be more effective. Personally I do not think that person knew what to do. I am saying that based on the price. No offense, but that wouldn't even pay for one hour of color correction work, much less highlights after. If you think she can rectify the situation you can go back. Otherwise I would cut my losses at that salon and find someone more qualified.



How to remove black hair color?

You need to go back and tell her you are NOT satisfied. Get your money back, and go somewhere else. Read my article on finding a stylist at my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment