Monday, April 23, 2012

Napptural or not? Black hair question alert?

there is a black girl at my job who told me she was growing her hair natural. She has been wearing it in a ponytail bun sort of style until it grew to the length she wanted it. Well this week she came to work and her hair was sooo cute. But I was confused because her usually dry, rough looking hair was now in spiral curls all over as if it was her natural texture. I could tell it was not hotcurled. I see this tyoe of hair alot but i just figured it was sista's rocking their naturally curly hair. For example Kelis before she cut her hair, and sort of like Corinne Baily Rae (spelling?) What is the process by which they are getting their hair to do this. Do any of you have it and how long does it take? Is is a texturizer or what?



I'd appreciate your answers



thanks in advance



Napptural or not? Black hair question alert?

there are a lot of products for curly hair. some sites i go to are kinky-curly com, www frizzoff com, www curls biz. a lot of black people have curly hair but so many relax their hair so you would never know. or she may have gone to a stylist and had him/her do the spirals.



Napptural or not? Black hair question alert?

unless she is mixed, those spiral curls are from a kit.



Napptural or not? Black hair question alert?

idk but btw denise u don't have to be mixed to have nice hair. there are many beautiful african woman with long gorgeous hair.



Napptural or not? Black hair question alert?

Well alot of things could have been done it could just be curly extensions, Or she could have had a soft curl perm. or she could have just had it set on rollers and it will last a couple of weeks.



Napptural or not? Black hair question alert?

Some people use texturizers/perms (what ever you want to call it) some use hair serums, my hair is sorta the same way, but if i put mousse in my hair right after I wash it, it stays curly, and a little hair oil to make it shine..it just really depends on the person but thats how i do it :D



My little cousin is half mex/half black, but her hair frizzes, if she wants it natural she uses a good quality gel, it doesnt get hard or flake, just holds it together.



PS: You dont have to be mixxed to have that hair, I am mostly black ( a little native american but some people dont even notice) And I know of and see people who are blk with nice hair, weather its long, short, medium, curly or frizzy..lol.. I even see some white girls with pretty natural curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment