Saturday, April 14, 2012

Black hair with pale, pale skin?

Okay, I naturally have brown hair (not light brown, not dark brown), but I have always loved the idea of black hair. I've seen many people with pale skin and black hair, but I don't know if it will work for me because I have never met anyone with lighter skin than me. Should I dye it black?



(Please don't tell me to dye it dark brown instead. I'm sick of hearing that.)



Black hair with pale, pale skin?

Do it! Even though I'm sure you're already gorgeous, I love that black hair/fair skin look! Best to you! ;-)=



Black hair with pale, pale skin?

red mohawk



Black hair with pale, pale skin?

i think you should...i see a lot of white girls with black hair andi think it look really pretty.



itll look even more awesome with blue eyes.



Black hair with pale, pale skin?

Don't stick to a single colour. There are certain types in dyes which goes ok. Refer the specified site for further info.



Black hair with pale, pale skin?

yeah dye it the contrast is going to be amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment