Saturday, April 14, 2012

Blue-black hair?

I want to dye my natural black hair blue-black. I'm looking for a permanent hair dye that really shows the blue. Like an intense blue, and you can see it even without going under light.



Blue-black hair...kind of like Violet's from The Incredibles movie.



I've tried Garnier 100% blue-black, but it the only thing it did to my hair was give it subtle, cool undertones, and made my already black hair even blacker.



=/



Maybe I should've used 2 bottles of Garnier?



Unless you know a better brand.



And one where I don't have to bleach my hair, because my hair is already damaged so I don't want to bleach it.



Blue-black hair?

I would use L'oreal Feria in the blue-black color they have. I forget the name of the shade, Feria comes out really intense, so I would try that brand.



Blue-black hair?

Thanks for voting my answer as best, fellow Yahoo Answerers! :0) I hope I helped! Report It



Blue-black hair?

um, all i can think of is that lorial stuff. like in the purple color, if they have purple, they must have blue, too. and that sounds like a cute idea.



Blue-black hair?

maybe color pulse has that color..

No comments:

Post a Comment