Saturday, April 14, 2012

Black Hair Dyeee.! and allmost blind dad.?

I just Dyed my tips and bangs black for the projekt revolution concert and just b.c black is my favorite color.



my dad walks in the door doesnt even notice my hair.



about 2 or 3 hours later he walks up to me and asks did u do something to your hair. then my step-mom tells him that i dyed it andd he like flips out.



hes like i loved your hair blonde. [honestly i dotn like my hair JUST blonde i like to add a lil more color to it.]



and he is always like well if i did that when i was lil i would getr a beating [its not like he even had alot of hair when he was little]



then he gets on to the topic on how people would die for the hair i have. its not to curly. not straight but not to frizzy. my dad seems to think that i have a true blessing to have hair that is curly when would really die to have straight hair.



anyway.



i dyed my hair black and he never notices it.



who elses parents are like that?



share your stories. %26lt;3



Black Hair Dyeee.! and allmost blind dad.?

lol about the blind thing, i dyed the bottom my hair black and it took my friend 3 hours to notice it! lol. no, my parents arent like that. i was looking at hair styles to find a one i want and i found this one :http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi... and my mom is like, "that ones kool! you should get it, it would look good on you!, That is some thing i would get when i was 13". so now im gunna get that haircut, but instead the purple its gunna be red.my mom is awsome.



Black Hair Dyeee.! and allmost blind dad.?

lol, yeah my hair is curly too, but i straighten it every day so it will work. Report It



Black Hair Dyeee.! and allmost blind dad.?

My dad was watching me play Grand Theft Auto: Vice City the other day. He suddenly got up and announced that I am no longer allowed to play such a violent game under his roof.



My dad bought me the game FIVE years ago as a birthday present! Haha :D



He had no idea.



Black Hair Dyeee.! and allmost blind dad.?

well if he never noticed then its not that important he doesnt pay that much attention to you. yes i have done thing that my parents didnt notice for a while but that makes it fun

No comments:

Post a Comment