Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hair question...black women only?

For those of you who have long hair, how did you grow it out, what products did you use, and what was your routine.



I unfortunately live in a small town, with less than 1% blacks...so there are no black hair salons here. What can I do to make my hair grow thick and healthy? Right now its almost shoulder lentgh, but uneven, so I plan on trimming it to even it out, and when I do, it will be much shorter. help please!



Hair question...black women only?

Hello, I am from Mexico and I am not black but I know about something that can make your hair grow easily.



But I don't know you if these products are available is your town.



Mix olive tree oil, almonds oil and castor-oil plant (ricin or ricinus) so mix it and put it in your head for 30 min before you take a shower, also you can use it in your eyelashes. You can do it once a month. My grandma has been using it since a lot of years ago everytime someone in the family needs it and it always works great.



Hair question...black women only?

try hair formula 37 ( =



http://www.fasterhairgrowth.com/



Hair question...black women only?

well, im not black but one time i did come accross this collection at the store and online and usually pantene is great! hope i help



click here:



http://pantene.com/jsp/collection/index....



oh, click on the relaxed and natural collection



Hair question...black women only?

Ask Dog the Bounty Hunter. He has long hair.



Hair question...black women only?

Well my hair is about 4 inches about my butt and I have never had a perm. As a child, my mother kept my hair braided (my natural hair) and she combed my hair until I was a sophomore in high school. Now I just get it flat ironed every 2 weeks. I still don't have a perm and beautician won't even put one in if I let her.



It depends on the kind of hair you have though. If you got braids (extensions) your hair would grow, but when you took them out, your hair would be weak and liable to start breaking off...Also, you don't want to color your hair too much. My hair is colored right now and this is only the 2nd time my hair has been colored. I had blonde highlights a few years ago. You should know light colors are something you can't keep all year round.



I would suggest just going to a salon regulary (although you did mention there aren't many black people there). Well, if you have a perm, think about letting it grow out and let your hair be natural and learn to flat iron your own hair.



Good luck.



By the way, at one point my hair was to the middle of my back and chopped it off to shoulder length and now it's almost to my butt so your hair can grow. Just not too many chemicals.



Hair question...black women only?

When I wanted to grow out my hair I pretty much left it alone. No heat (blow drying, curling irons, straightners). I washed it, used deep conditioner (with a plastic cap for 15-40 minutes)once a week. Set it with hard rollers (used Infusium 23 as a setting lotion with Frizz Ease serum) and let it dry naturally as I slept. It came out soft and shiny. I also wore loose styles with my hair pulled up off my neck. When it's left loose the ends rub against your clothes drying them out and causing split ends.



You should also only get touchups (relaxers) every 6-8 wks and only touch up the roots. When you relax already relaxed hair you weaken it and it loses its shine.



Hair question...black women only?

well ive never had trouble with my hair but there are two helpful websites that i use and hey might help you....you dont need to cut it even but trimming is okay i guess. thats up to you. you can wear your natural texture if you want and order products from the websites if you want. browse around the first site because it has different sections where you can talk to ppl about what has worked for them and whats just a gimmick for their hair type anyway...hope this helps!



http://www.naturallycurly.com/curl411/ty...



http://www.missjessies.com

No comments:

Post a Comment