Friday, April 20, 2012

I'm dyeing my hair black...what's the best brand/product?

I have really dark brown hair and have finally decided to dye it black.



I heard from a friend that you should choose a hair color that is a shade lighter than how you want it to look because it ends up being darker than the box. I also heard that you shouldn't use jet black hair color to dye your hair black...is that true or does he not know what he's talking about?



Also, what do you think is the best brand for hair color? Something you can get at CVS.



Thanks so much! %26lt;3



I'm dyeing my hair black...what's the best brand/product?

i really wouldn't get a kit. "cvs" or any chain of stores. i get a basic dye from sally's. the brand is called Bigen. you just add water there nothing harmful.



now why not get a kit from cvs? one word harmful. it can really hurt your hair, you might have noticed the smell or burning feeling it will give to your eyes, because its the bleach and other things they add. why? because you might see on a box "100% works with any hair will dye it black no matter what" something like it. and thats because the dye does have bleach. Basically taken your color hair to a blond. then dying it to a black. (all you see it your hair going black though) you can use a kit. but be for warned. Make sure you wash it out. and only keep it in for half hour. you can use black. jet black. it will become lighter then shown. not darker... anything from cvs is kinda the same. if i had to pick one. go with soft and easy. band.



I'm dyeing my hair black...what's the best brand/product?

i don't know much about hair products, but i do know black hair is sexy. my favourite colour on girls anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment