Friday, April 20, 2012

Black hair dye broke me out. What do I do?

My black hair dye broke me out, which I recently learned is very common. Way to stop the reaction?



I've been dying my hair black for 5 years now. I went to redo my hair a day ago, and after 24 hours, my face is completely broken out, my neck, the bridges of my ears, and I do not know what to do.



I used Benadryl cream and the pills to help with the itching and ozzing, but how do I get this to heal, go away, and walk on with my new little lesson?



It's embarassing, unhealthy, and I don't know what to do



Black hair dye broke me out. What do I do?

slice an aloe vera and pat it on affected areas.



Black hair dye broke me out. What do I do?

Try going to the doctor. You may need steroids prescribed to get rid of the reaction.



Black hair dye broke me out. What do I do?

By taking the Benadryl, you probably avoided the worse of the allergic reaction. You could try some hydrocortisone cream for the remaining redness and itching. If the condition does not improve in a day or so, seek medical treatment.



Black hair dye broke me out. What do I do?

Take Benadryl; it will help flush the allergens out of your body. Plus drink a lot of water. The cream is a good idea also. But if this doesn't look better soon you need to see a doctor. Allergies can make us really sick and you don't want this reaction to develop into breathing problems.



Black hair dye broke me out. What do I do?

I do not know what will help but I will suggest you to use the natural henna dye ( you may get them cheap from Indian shop) the next time you are thinking of dying you hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment