Saturday, April 14, 2012

Black hair to ash blonde hair?

I've been dying my hair black since I was 13, and I am now 15.



I'm wondering if I gradually dye my hair different shades of brown for now on if I can get my hair to ash blonde by July?



The last thing I want is to bleach my hair, which is what I've done before and it's a pretty dumb mistake. So will gradually lightening work?



Thanks!



Black hair to ash blonde hair?

yes it will, just follow instructions on teh boxes and dont dye it too soon after you dye it once! space them out, and you should make it to blinde by july. good luck!



Black hair to ash blonde hair?

there is a product at cvs... i don't know if it's revlon or loreal, it's not on the website though youhave to go in the store. there's one for black hair and one for dark brown hair, it lightens your hair up to like 5 shades or something like that without bleaching or anything like that. do that once and that will help you skip a lot of steps... doing that once will bring you down to like a medium brown, then you can lighten as you like from there!! hope it helps!! i went from black to blonde and i wish i found this before i did it so i wouldn't have to highlight so much and damage my hair like i did

No comments:

Post a Comment