Friday, April 20, 2012

Hair growth & hair nourishment or protein cream for black hair for male?

I want my black hair growth %26amp; nourish.



I use Brylecream protien plus (Indian product) to my hair, It is ok but I want to change my hair cream.



I am doing night shifts (9 hours) %26amp; use to sleep 3 to 4 hours in day time, eveing I am going to collage .



Lack of rest ,strain %26amp; thinking I lost my hair slowly. please advice%26amp; suggest good nourish cream to my hair ( Weekly twice hair bathing)



Hair growth %26amp; hair nourishment or protein cream for black hair for male?

First you shampoo your hair. What's weekly twice hair bathing? Do you mean you wash your hair twice a week? That's fine. Also use a conditioner after you shampoo. Try using African Pride Hair Dressing or Doo Gro Anti-Thinning Lotion to your hair and message it in. Do this at least two times a week.



Hair growth %26amp; hair nourishment or protein cream for black hair for male?

i'd recommend Procede its clinically proven to regrow and thicken hair. i'd also recomend spell-check because its College not collage and lastly im going to recommend you bathe more than twice a week thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment