Saturday, April 14, 2012

I'm dying my hair black, what is the best product to use?

I am dying my hair black from dark brown, I have dyed a small part of my hair a black color now, I used the Herbal Essence Black Stiletto's and I love it but I want a little more depth to it, not just pitch black. I want something that has a little more color in it, not just black. Like maybe a shade of red. I'm trying to avoid going into the salon b/c they charge *WAY* too much for it.



Be serious now - I don't want retards telling me that you don't get noticed with black hair b/c that's just plain retarded! So be serious!



I'm dying my hair black, what is the best product to use?

i dye my hair black regularly and i love using nice n' easy, it comes with a really good conditioner (generous amount, too!)



even natural black will come out really black and using pitch black hair dye will usually make your color look flat (you don't want that).



i've been using this for about a year now and i love it.



from the many dyes i have used, i must say this is by far the best.



good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment