Friday, April 20, 2012

Moms + dyed-black hair = freak out.?

ugh, my mom refuses to let me dye my hair black.



i want the rockstar look i have expressed through my hair.



any ideas??



..............................and also, my mom said i can have black highlights, but nothing more black.



my hair is naturally blonde.



and one more thing: my mom doesnt mind color (pink, blue)



post links to pictures.



THANXXX!! 閳?br>Moms + dyed-black hair = freak out.?



I think if you want a rockstar kind of look than you should do black lowlights and blue strips.



Moms + dyed-black hair = freak out.?

they do have wash out dyes. suggest that to your mom. they wash out in 8-12 washes. if she still says no i think you should do black underneath



Moms + dyed-black hair = freak out.?

blond with totally black highlights sounds totally rockin!!!!dont add too color though cuz thatll b corny but purple might work!!gud luck!!



Moms + dyed-black hair = freak out.?

Try asking her if you can use temporary dye to see if you like it first. That was you're not stuck with it if you don't like it.



Moms + dyed-black hair = freak out.?

How about not dying ALL your hair black?? Cut it short (like a "bob") and then dye it black with bubble gum pink or white blond highlights.



Or, if that isn't allowed, same haircut (just below ears), dyed bubble gum with black highlights.



Sorry, no pic, but you get it.



PS-



Don't do a different colour underneath, that's ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment