Friday, April 20, 2012

Natural Black Hair Dye?

Ok.



I want to dye my hair black.



A little scared to ask my parents because they'll think its a little weird.



People bleach theyre hair with peroxide.



Is there anything I can mix together at home to get black hair dye. Not anything uncommon like Indigo or Henna though.



Please Help!



Thanks :]



Natural Black Hair Dye?

well really i wouldnt ever bleach my hair with peroxide since it will fall out lol



buttt no not really.



just go to a store a buy some.



but from a beauty supply store for best results it can fade to an off purple/green (kinda oily color) if you get a drug store - box - dye. So pls dont.



make sure you rince really really well since it can transfer.



Natural Black Hair Dye?

No, nothing natural, plus you may burn your hair and have it break off. Buy a kit from a drugstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment