Saturday, April 14, 2012

Should I dye my hair black/Hair Cut?

I have an Asian Monolid (there's an Epicanthal fold on the inner corners but you can see the last part of my eyelid on the outer corners.) with blue eyes. I have brown hair (it's Caucasian hair type) that's straight. I have an oval face shape. Right now I'm tan but I'm staying out of the sun so my skin will end up being lighter than Nicole Kidman's probably in about a week and a half. My lips are fuller. I'm 5'8 ft. I'm not Asian. I'm Natirah. My problem is that even with having brown hair, a lot of people mistake me for Asian or half-Asian (even my friends who were born and raised in Asia thought I was at least half-Asian). I want to dye my hair black but I'm afraid everyone will think I'm Asian if I do. (I have nothing against Asians but I'm not Asian) Will dying my hair make my hair shiny? I want my hair to be glossy and sleek looking? Should I dye my hair black? What haircut should I get? I want a modern Japan type hairstyle. My hair is medium to thick probably but it's not coarse.



Should I dye my hair black/Hair Cut?

I think you should try it. If you don't like it, you could always try bleaching it a shade or two lighter.



Should I dye my hair black/Hair Cut?

i would do it, that would look really good



people might think you're asian but if you 're not against asians then that's ok right? try it though, you'll like it

No comments:

Post a Comment