Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Black Clothes-hot sun.......Black hair?

Everyone knows that when you wear black out in the sun it makes you hotter as ive been told. What about if you have black hair? Is it any difference from blonde hair? Will black hair make your head more hotter than blonde or red,etc?



Black Clothes-hot sun.......Black hair?

Hotter as in Temperature wise no but looks wise yes



Black Clothes-hot sun.......Black hair?

Nope. I've had black hair, brown hair, and red hair, and the color of it made no difference on how hot my head felt.



Black Clothes-hot sun.......Black hair?

Hmmmm... I don't think so. I have dark brown almost black hair and I don't think I feel much hotter than anyone else I know. I've had light highlights before and definitely not felt any different. Thick hair though would be hotter than thin hair I think but colour, not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment