Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bleaching black hair at home...help?

I have some semi-permanent magenta hair color, I just want to dye the tips of my hair. I have no problem with that, except my mother does so I'm doing this behind her back.



But, you see my hair is black, so I need to bleach the ends.



Problem: Since my mother doesn't justify what I'm doing, I can't buy bleach at a store to bleach my tips.



Looking for: A homemade solution for bleaching hair. I've heard Bleach and Hydrogen Peroxide. I've put my hair in both and nothing has happened? Am I doing something wrong? Or Is what we have around the house not strong enough?



Suggestions? Please?



Bleaching black hair at home...help?

PLEASE STOP RIGHT NOW, PUT DOWN THE PEROXIDE, AND PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR! If you attempt to bleack your own hair, you will burn your scalp, and will be in a lo of pain, plus, it probably won't work. And, I've tried to dye my tips behind moms back. Yah, didn't turn out too well (they were green, I have red hair) So, I finally just discussed it with my mom, and she's letting me dye my tips black and get aqua streaks, so I recommend just asking!



Bleaching black hair at home...help?

Don't do it.



Bleaching black hair at home...help?

it will be cool do ittttttt



Bleaching black hair at home...help?

plz trust me on this one DON'T do it



Bleaching black hair at home...help?

try getting tish and snooky's nyc MANIC PANIC hair dye. They have a pre-dye color called Lightning something or other and it lightens your hair. You could also try color remover on the tips of your un-dyed hair, but you could damage it.



Bleaching black hair at home...help?

why can't you go to the beauty supply and buy some hair bleach? you do not have to be a certain age....??? don't go using the wrong stuff or you WILL destroy your hair....it makes me so mad when parents are like yours..... coloring your hair is the one and only thing you can do to the body that is reversible... eveything else is not....



walk to the store and ask for some oil bleach and I will help you do it correctly....email me............



i'd rather hear you did it correctly than try to do it incorrectly.....It should only cost about $7 or $8. and get some developer too.....email me if you want some direct help.....



Bleaching black hair at home...help?

Please let a professional handle it!!!



Bleaching black hair at home...help?

dont do it and well if u want it lighter get lemon juice and sit in the sun for an hour it will make your hair lighter. bleach just makes hair dissolve not get lighter. hydrogen peroxide dosent do n e thing

No comments:

Post a Comment