Friday, April 20, 2012

Black hair, blonde hair or brown hair?

which color is your fave for hair color? i would have to say blonde and black. what about you?



Black hair, blonde hair or brown hair?

I like blonde hair! But I have black hair! And I love it! Never ever gonna change it! :)



Black hair, blonde hair or brown hair?

red hair or black with green or blue eyes and peachy skin...very sexy!! Report It



Black hair, blonde hair or brown hair?

I have to say that red is my favorite because it is unique.



Black hair, blonde hair or brown hair?

Black, brown, and red



I think they are exotic and sexy.



blonde is just too blah and typical for me...



Black hair, blonde hair or brown hair?

BLONDE BLONDE BLONDE BLONDE I like blonde hair but I does'nt look right on me :P but BLONDE HAIR AND BLUE EYES ARE SEXY



Black hair, blonde hair or brown hair?

At this stage of my life, I'd say 'ANY' hair.



Black hair, blonde hair or brown hair?

It depends on the person and their skin type, I have blonde hair but I think light brown hair is beautiful.



Black hair, blonde hair or brown hair?

My favorite hair color is the one that I was born with which is dark brown.I'm a brunette and plan to keep my hair my natural color.I like it this way and constantly see people dying there hair to be a brunette as well.



Black hair, blonde hair or brown hair?

I love blonde. My hair color is now white and i am very pleased with.it.



Black hair, blonde hair or brown hair?

Blonde hair with tints of red. Especially if its topped off with green eyes! Not many blondes with green eyes but it works. Dark brown is a nice colour. I like people with imaginative hair styles, something you can tell they've put thought into. Nothing to extreme mind!



Black hair, blonde hair or brown hair?

Red ! I am naturally a brunette but I LOVE red hair!



Black hair, blonde hair or brown hair?

red



Black hair, blonde hair or brown hair?

Blonde!



Black hair, blonde hair or brown hair?

How could you have not put red on your list! NATURAL red, not those fake reds that they try to put on at salons.



My hair is strawberry blonde, and I hated my hair as a child. Picked on all the time! But now, I get a lot of compliments and people asking what color I use to get such a nice tint....bah, it's natural!!



Black hair, blonde hair or brown hair?

Blonde or Dark brown



Just natural



Black hair, blonde hair or brown hair?

dark auburn (RED)



Black hair, blonde hair or brown hair?

Definitely brown for me. Not to be mean to the "Blondies" or anything but blond is not in style any more. Sorry



Black hair, blonde hair or brown hair?

i love brown hair.



i went through a blonde phase for about 4 years it looked good, but theres nothing like have long sexy chocolate brown hair.



Black hair, blonde hair or brown hair?

i think that deep red hair is amazing, people with red hair are so lucky.



but im blonde and love it.



Black hair, blonde hair or brown hair?

i have to say honey blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment