Monday, April 16, 2012

Black Hair Salons MONTREAL?

I am an 18year old girl..I just moved to Montreal - actually I am only going to school here (freshman year) - and I have no one to do my hair! I always wear extensions (weaves) in my hair and I'm in serious need of getting my hair re-done...seriously, it's getting nappy. I'm also terrible at doing my hair myself and maintaining, especially with the busy University life I'm living. If anyone knows of any decent BLACK HAIR SALONS that do QUALITY EXTENSIONS at a reasonable price (or expensive if it's very well done) in MONTREAL than please please PLEASE let me know!!!



Thanks!



Black Hair Salons MONTREAL?

You don't know anyone here who can do your hair?!?



Oh my God! How awful for you!



Poor baby...



Check this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment