Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Blonde Or black hair? Or what? [Hair Dye...]?

So uhm i naturally have dark brown hair but like 3 months ago i put some brown streaks in it with blonde bleach stuff and i just left it in for a sec so it wasnt that light.



naturally i was dissapointed b/c i originally wanted just a few blonde streaks in my dark brwon hair. So now i have brownish hair...it looked really good. Next night, at 3 in the morning i go and put a whole bunch of the dye in random places in my bangs and allitle bit back too and it looks completely horrible + my hair is falling out a lot in the front. Now im thinking I WILL NEVER DYE MY HAIR AGAIN....and i kinda wanna just dye it all black but then that would be such a waste right? To get my hair so light (in the front) and then just cover it back to normal...sorry i wrote so much i like writing lol



Blonde Or black hair? Or what? [Hair Dye...]?

Well I agree with some of the other answers, I wouldn't dye it again for a while, let you hair restore itself, maybe get some really good conditioner, or leave-in treatments. But, I would advise against dying your hair black. If your hair is falling out from what you've done to it now, think of how bad it will be if you decide you no longer want black hair. The ONLY remedy for black is bleaching it out, which is EXTREMELY harsh on your hair. Unless you want to wait for it to grow out, in which case you will have roots that are pretty obvious for quite some time. I have naturally dirty blonde hair, and started dying my hair black about 7 months ago. i don't regret it b/c I love how it looks on me, but its somthing that I knew I would have to be long term committed to, b/c bleaching my hair out would probably render me bald! lol It is a bit of a pain to have to keep up with the roots, b/c like I sed, they are so obvious when they come in. But thats also dependant upon how quickly your hair grows. Just a little warning for you to think about...



P.S. If you don't like the color you've ended up with, try buying clerifying shampoo %26amp; conditioner. It will help speed up the natural fading of the hair color w/o stripping your hair.



Blonde Or black hair? Or what? [Hair Dye...]?

black i dont think blonde is that cute



Blonde Or black hair? Or what? [Hair Dye...]?

I would wait alittle longer before i dye it cuz ur hair is reacting to u dying ur hair so first conditioned and make it healthier but eating and excercising and than if ur have dark/tan skin i would go with black hair and u can always use ur natural hair color if u liked it before:)



hope this helps



Blonde Or black hair? Or what? [Hair Dye...]?

i am totally cool with the long writing.. since it tell e situation details. anyway just leave your hair alone, u should give it some time b4 considering to dye again or else u might risk spoiling ur hair and scalp.



Blonde Or black hair? Or what? [Hair Dye...]?

NEVER dye your hair black. no ones hair is really black, just a dark brown, then it will look more natural. and since your hair is naturally dark brown, then when the dye is growing out it wont look bad.



Blonde Or black hair? Or what? [Hair Dye...]?

If your hair is falling out my advise would be go see a salon. Yes, it will be costly but right now your hair is damaged and it will not come out the color you want. IF you want a true color, go spend the 60 dollars to get it fixed correctly. Not to mention the products they use are not as damaging as the stuff we buy in the store. Believe me I have had some bad tragedies in the past with hair dye. I will dye my hair dark but never lighter. To me that is asking for trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment